Driving licence group Am, A1, A2, A - Price list
Attention! The practical exam for a motorcycle has been toughened, it will newly consist of two parts:
- The first half of the exam will take part out of traffic, on a training ground, where the applicant rides a motorbike on their own and their handling of the motorbike is evaluated. see Link /upload/files/Specific_riding_tasks.pdf + instructional video
- The second part half of the exam will take part in traffic, where the applicant also rides a motorbike on their own and they are followed by the testing official and the teacher in an accompanying car and their behaviour in traffic and whether they observe the traffic rules are evaluated.
Change in the basic motorbike course price
- The toughening of the final exams requires an increase in the number of lessons
- Based on hour long-term experience we have set a minimum of 20 practical lessons, after which the applicant should be able to pass the exam set by the law.
- Attention! Most driving schools will quote only a basic price which might then be increased rather significantly.
- OUR PRICE IS FINAL:
- including VAT, training, lessons as well as the price of the final examination with certified translator - (including 1.500,- Kč - certified translator price). As a matter of fact, you can pay in pre-agreed install.
- During registration minimum deposit of 5.000, - CZK (can be paid in cash, card, transfer, we accept Benefity points too, Flexipasses etc.)
- English textbooks are included in the price of the course. The price includes presence of the lecturer in an accompanying car during the last parts of training and final exams when the applicants rides a motorbike on their own.
|Lessons and training for type AM license (20 driving lessons)||18 500 Kč|
|Lessons and training for type A1 license (20 driving lessons)||19 000 Kč|
|Lessons and training for type A2 license (20 driving lessons)||20 500 Kč|
|Lessons and training for type A license (20 driving lessons)||21 500 Kč|
|Lessons and training for type A2 + B license||31 500 Kč|
|Lessons and training for type A + B license||32 500 Kč|
|Supplementary course from A1 to A2 - the final exam = ride only (8 driving lessons)||11 000 Kč|
|Supplementary course from A2 to A - the final exam = ride only (8 driving lessons)||12 000 Kč|
|Supplementary course from A1 to A (14 driving lessons)||14 000 Kč|
|Refreshing lesson for type A license (with a teacher on the motorbike behind the applicant)
Refreshing lesson for type A license (with a teacher in an accompanying vehicle)
|Additional drive for type A license (with a teacher on the motorbike behind the applicant)
Additional drive for type A license (with a teacher in an accompanying vehicle)
|Missed lesson (if not excused 24 hours in advance)||250 Kč|
|Missed exam (if not excused 7 days in advance)||1 000 Kč|
Re-take of exam:
- Rules and regulations 300 Kč
- Test ride correction 750 Kč (including an accompanying car)
The price for training company drivers can be adjusted to the company’s requirements.
The price of the condition drive can be adjusted based on the amount of required drives.
As of 01.07.2006 (January 7th, 2006) a government fee of 700,-Kč has to be paid to the municipal authority for the examination procedures as outlined in law # 247/2000 S b. §39 and has to be paid at the municipal authority cashier.
A 100,-Kč fee applies for the re-take of the rules and regulations exam, A 200,-Kč fee for the re-take of the manipulation and maintenance exam, a 400,-Kč fee for the driving exam. All have to be paid to the municipal authority officers as outlined in law number # 247/2000 Sb. §39 and has to be done so at the municipal authority cashier.
Videos showing techniques required for passing the driving licence:
The driving school gives students and parents on maternity leave a discount of CZK 500 on theory and practical lessons!
1 month and 2 month group B course for the price of a 3 month course for pupils who can drive in the morning.