Motorcycle - group Am, A1, A2, A
5500 fans FCB
Thank you for sharing us and inspire us and others
Lessons and training take place in accordance with law 247/2000 Sb. §18
"AM" - For motorcycles up to 50 ccm and drivers over than 15 years old.
"A1" - For motorcycles up to 125 ccm (11kW) and drivers over than 16 years old.
"A2" - For motorcycles from 25 kW to 35 kWand drivers over than 18 years old.
"A" - For motorcycles more than 35kW and drivers over than 24 years old.
|Lesson for type A license|
|Theory and road safety||2h|
|Medical training basic theory||1h|
|Reviewing the above||1h|
Pursuant to Act No. 247/2000 Sb.(effective since 20.2.2016), we have set the price of motorcycle riding lessons for the minimum number of 20 riding lessons. This number was set by us and is based on our many years of experience as optimal to teach applicants to control a motorbike and master the riding tasks required by law. The price includes presence of the lecturer in an accompanying car during the last parts of training and final exams when the applicants rides a motorbike on their own.
Training plan in brief:
1) Mastery of the riding tasks on the training ground – a part of the first half of the final exam
A plan of the riding tasks on the training ground can be seen here: /upload/files/Specific_riding_tasks.pdf + Check out our intrusion videos below
2) Training of the applicant in traffic with a teacher sitting on the motorbike behind them
3) Training of the applicant in traffic – the applicant rides the motorbike on their own + a teacher in an accompanying vehicle - a part of the second half of the final exam
Important information for Driving license A:
- Price list
- Plan of theoretical instruction
- Practice online tests
- Requirements for admittance
Videos showing techniques required for passing the driving licence:
The driving school gives students and parents on maternity leave a discount of CZK 500 on theory and practical lessons!
1 month and 2 month group B course for the price of a 3 month course for pupils who can drive in the morning.