10. 5. 2023

You can´t drive a 125 cc scooter everywhere with group “B”

For example, in Slovakia, the condition is to hold a driver’s license for at least 2 years, in Poland or Spain for 3 years, and in Italy, France or Austria, for example, additional training of several hours is necessary (in addition, it is intended exclusively for local citizens or long-term foreigners).